Inscrit le: 08 Mai 2016
|Posté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 22:27 (2017) Sujet du message: The Secrets Of Dealing With Difficult And Annoying CoWork
Troublesome co-workers making your life hell?
As testified by a psychology professor, a psychologist and an attorney, and recommended by bestselling author John Harricharan (When You Can Walk on Water, Take the Boat) and others, with The Secrets of Dealing with Difficult and Annoying Co-Workers YOU will:
Discover how to instantly free yourself from the negative influence of irritating co-workers so you can enjoy your work life again...starting today
If you’d like any of the following, then keep reading:
· Lower stress levels as you repel annoying co-workers effortlessly and stop them from hassling you.
· More time to yourself as these pests leave you alone.
· An enjoyable worry free work environment again, free from troublesome people.
· Sense of self-empowerment and joy for your work again as you shield yourself from their negative influence.
· A better team atmosphere at work as the influence of negative co- workers evaporates.
Here is just some of what you will discover inside
· Chapter 2: The simple 8-word sentence that will stop whining, complaining co-workers in their tracks without causing offense so you can get on with your day in peace.
· Chapter 3: The secret techniques that will stop you ever having to listen to the office chatterbox ever again.
· Chapter 4: How to stop the Wannabe boss from bossing you around for good, without having to put them down or make them the slightest bit mad, and without endangering your job.
· Chapter 5: Simple secrets to handling those emotional blackmailing co-workers who just want to stick you with their work. Learn the life changing 4-word sentence that acts like kryptonite to free loading employees who want to stick their workload on you.
· Chapter 6: Clear and straightforward advice for stopping “Mr. Wisecrack" having a laugh at your expense, for good. You don’t need to put up with their funny quips or be the butt of their jokes any more.
· Chapter 7: The secrets to keeping "Mr. Nosy" in his place and bother someone else instead!
· Chapter 8: The almost unknown way to shut "The Stealth Mode Criticizer" up for good. No more back-stabbing comments dressed up as “jokes”!
· Chapter 9: How to act when Mr. Rude tries to make you feel small and insignificant in order to feel better himself!
· Chapter 10: The weird but effective way to deal with insensitive employees who don’t seem to pick up on other people’s feelings and act in a way that pisses everyone off.
· Chapter 11: How to deal with colleagues who put you down with dumb comments in a formal setting like a meeting, or when a dumb comment by a co-worker ruins your day.
· Chapter 13: The honest no bull crap truth about dealing with angry employees in a firm but fair manner (without making a scene!). This method lets them know where the line is but makes sure you get along with them after the storm has died down.
· Chapter 14: Did you hurt a co-worker's feelings? Here's how to fix it immediately. Learn the human but at the same time time-saving way to deal with a highly sensitive employee who don’t take constructive criticism well.
· Chapter 15: Is “The Pouter” avoiding you? Discover the secret of dealing with sulky employees who hold a grudge long after most people have forgotten it, and get the communication going again.
· Chapter 16: Worried you may be working with a SEX TALKER? Discover the 3 crucial steps you must put into play to stop the office sex talker dead in their tracks.